Who doesn’t want softer, shinier hair? With a huge percentage of the hair products on the market geared towards giving us a softer, more luscious head of hair, it’s safe to say everyone does! But it takes more than just products to maintain glossy locks.
Honey Balayage by Yeison at the Live True London Vauxhall and Nine Elms Salon
Here, are 5 secrets for getting the shinier hair you’ve always dreamed of:
1. Argan Oil – use Redken’s amazing argan oil, which works its magic to add softness and shine to your hair. Remember to only apply it to the ends of your hair for the best results.
Blonde Balayage by Irene at the Live True London Vauxhall and Nine Elms Salon
2. Condition – use deep conditioning treatments weekly to maintain the softness and shine to your hair.Don’t forget to switch up your conditioner now and then – your hair stylist will be able to recommend the best products for your current hair type, whether it’s short, frizzy, fine, or voluminous.
Shiny Balayage by Damians at the Live True London Brixton Salon
3. Trim – maintain your hair with regular hair trims to make the ends of your hair healthy and split end-free. A trim every month or so will also make you appear more refined and cleaner!
4. Cold blast – every week or so, blast your hair with cold water and cold air from the hair dryer. This closes your hair cuticles and keeps them from splitting.
Purple Balayage with soft bouncy waves by Yonny at the Live True London Clapham Salon
5. Don’t over-wash – extend the time between washes, otherwise this will dry your hair out and make it not look as soft and shiny.
To book a free consultation to speak to one of our stylists or to book your appointment click here or call one of our three London salons:
Live True London Clapham Salon | 020 7627 0169
Live True London Vauxhall and Nine Elms Salon | 020 7582 6312
Live True London Brixton Salon | 020 7924 9506