TOP 5 BALAYAGE LOOKS FOR CHRISTMAS
Here are our favourite balayage looks for Christmas! Balayage is an extremely popular hair colour choice! Unlike highlights, the balayage starts from lower down on the hair, resulting in more of a natural, gradual change in colour. Continue reading to get inspired by this look for Christmas:
1. Chocolate melt – A popular balayage choice is our famous Live True London Chocolate Melt. This is ideal for individuals wanting rich brown tones melted into a balayage in milk chocolate to caramel or white chocolate. This is one of the most popular balayage looks for Christmas.
2. Copper tones – Perfect for pale blue or green eyes, a copper balayage will embellish and complement the features.
3. Icy tones – During the colder months, skin tones get naturally paler so our icy toned Live True London balayage is always sought after to enhance Winter complexions.
4. Deep red – For brunettes looking for a vibrant touch, a deep red balayage would look amazing.
5. Golden blonde – Why not try a golden blonde balayage that frames the face? This helps to create more of a natural look whilst brightening up features.
Book in for your hair colour appointment today and don’t forget to add Olaplex to your colour to keep your hair looking healthy!
Live True London Clapham Salon | 020 7627 0169
Live True London Vauxhall and Nine Elms Salon | 020 7582 6312
Live True London Brixton Salon | 020 7924 9506