Hair by Ludovic at the Live True London Clapham Salon
Check out these tips below on how to revive your long locks and get them back to looking and feeling fabulous:
1. Book yourself in for a maintenance haircut and in-salon treatment– trimming damaged, split ends and giving your locks an intense boost of moisture and strength will instantly make your hair feel great! Try adding an Olaplex treatment to strengthen and restore your hair.
Book your next haircare appointment with us here and get your hair back to feeling beautiful, soft, and shining brightly!
2. Step up your home haircare routine– investing in a high quality, advanced hair care products like Kerastase and Redken will ensure your hair is constantly getting the nourishment it needs.
Hair by Kamil at the Live True London Brixton Salon
3. Spoil your hair with a weekly hair treatment– after applying your favourite Kerastase or Redken hair masque, comb your hair through then wrap it up in a hot towel. The heat will allow your hair to open and be flooded with a more intense level of moisture to give your hair an extra kick.
4. Dry your hair a little more carefully– in winter we all love the heat of a hairdryer, but our hair needs a little break from it. Use lower heat settings, leave in conditioners for protection and oil serums to lock in moisture and shine.
Hair by Mario at the Live True London Vauxhall and Nine Elms Salon
5. Detox–less alcohol, more water and an amped up diet full of vitamins and minerals will drastically help to improve your hair and scalp. If you’re concerned about how to keep your hair healthy, always pay attention to what goes into your body if you want to keep your skin and hair in a lush condition.
Check out our blog page here to find out what foods to eat for healthier hair.
To book your hair appointment today or to arrange a free consultation, click here or call one of our three London salons:
Live True London Clapham Salon | 020 7627 0169
Live True London Vauxhall and Nine Elms Salon | 020 7582 6312
Live True London Brixton Salon | 020 7924 9506