6 REASONS WHY REGULAR PEDICURES ARE SO IMPORTANT
To help stay on top of your beauty regime and maintain that salon fresh look, it’s important to know how often you should be booking in for treatments and beauty top-ups.
We give you 6 reasons why regular pedicures are so important and how to get the most from them:
1. Preventing ingrown nails – Keeping your toenails trimmed by booking in regular pedicures can help prevent ingrown toenails, which can cause extreme discomfort and other issues if left unattended.
2. Controlling calluses – Make sure you keep up to date with your pedicures to stay on top of the dead skin that builds up on your feet. This will prevent hard calluses from forming.
3. General foot health – Having a regular pedicure means you are paying your feet some much needed care and attention. Your foot health can be a vital indicator of your general health, so don’t deny your feet their TLC.
4. Cuticle health – Keeping your cuticles healthy is another important reason to have regular pedicures. Cutting them away on a regular basis helps lower the risk of infection or fungal growth.
5. Massages for circulation – When you have a pedicure, the massage your beauty technician gives your feet not only feels great, but it is also good for your circulation and lymphatic system.
6. Flip-flop it out – Pedicures make your feet feel and look pretty, giving you the added confidence to wear those strappy sandals, get the flip-flops out on the beach, or strut in open-toe heels. Have a pedicure to get your feet out with pride because you look fabulous.
Book in for your regular pedicure at our Vauxhall and Nine Elms salon!
Live True London Clapham Salon | 020 7627 0169
Live True London Vauxhall and Nine Elms Salon | 020 7582 6312
Live True London Brixton Salon | 020 7924 9506