As the leaves begin to turn into rich shades of red and orange, so do the latest hair trends! Techniques like balayage are also set to be very popular, as it’s an easy way to naturally transition between seasonal hair colours.
Here are our 5 autumn blonde trends to look out for:
1. Balayage – balayage is still the go to technique at Live True London to effortlessly blend dark tones and light tones this Autumn. This technique adds a dose of light and brightness to the darker strands, perfect for those rainy days! For something a bit special, try an upside down balayage – having the lighter colours near the roots will accentu- ate darker skin tones.
Blonde Balayage by Ludovic at the Live True London Clapham Salon
2. Honey blondes – honey and strawberry blonde colours (the perfect mid-points between copper and gold) will be seeing a surge in popularity after a summer of bright blonde shades. These colours are particularly flattering to the features as we enter the colder months.
Golden Blonde Balayage by Yeison at the Live True London Vauxhall and Nine Elms Salon
3. Golden blondes – golden blondes will keep some of the lightness intact, yet still add those essential pigments to take away brassiness and add shine. But not all golden blondes are created equal – if you have a lighter skin tone be sure to add some other dimension like darker roots to avoid looking monotone.
Autumn Blonde Balayage by Lorena at the Live True London Vauxhall and Nine Elms Salon
4. Natural warm browns – for brunettes who still want to feel like summer’s here, natural warm brown toneswill add the warmth of copper and red hues to energise your colour. Warm browns are some of our favourite out there – gorgeously classy and easy to match with nearly every colour.
5. Cool spectrum – this autumn isn’t all about the warmer blonde shades. The cool spectrum, especially mushroom tones, will be a versatile and multi-tonal alternative for both blondes and brunettes.
As with all colour services, we recommend that you add Olaplex to your Autumn Blonde colour to ensure your hair stays strong and vibrant during the colouring process. To learn more about Olaplex, click here.
Creamy Blonde by Keenan at the Live True London Clapham Salon
Live True London Clapham Salon | 020 7627 0169
Live True London Vauxhall and Nine Elms Salon | 020 7582 6312
Live True London Brixton Salon | 020 7924 9506